No paperwork, no fees, no guarantors - that's Easy
People believe that applying for a loan is difficult, it doesn't need to be with Easy Loans
Our unsecured loans are available for the amounts between £100 and £5000. It doesn't matter what loan amount you want, all of our loans can be completed online and without the need for any paperwork.
All you need to do is tell us how much you would like to borrow and how long you would like to repay the money. Then sit back and let us do the rest.
In just two short minutes, we will give you the answer to how much you can borrow and how long you have to make the repayments. We will try to get you an offer as close as possible to your desired amount.
If we can't match your requested target, and you do not want to take up the available offer you can close your webpage and walk away.
Because the offer is for an unsecured loan, you won't have to send any details to complete the process.
What is an Unsecured Loan?
There are only two types of loans, unsecured or secured.
Unsecured means that the borrower has not given the lender any form of security to guarantee the loan. Should the loan not be repaid back, the lender doesn't hold anything of value that they can sold to cover the debt.
This is of course quite risky for the lender, so lenders will try to minimise the risk in other ways. Lenders will perform credit checks, they will charge higher interest and lend lower amounts.
- Unsecured Loans will normally be have higher interest rates and cost more than secured loans
- Unsecured credit is often more difficult to obtain. The decline rates are higher than those with security
- Loan amounts are often less in £'s than secured loans
- The loan process is quicker if the loan is unsecured
What are the downsides to Unsecured borrowing
It has been said that unsecured lending is risky because individuals find it easier to apply for credit. The easier they find it, the more they try to apply for.
Therefore there are risks that borrowers take on too many credit commitments and find themselves in financial difficulties.
- People sometimes borrow more than they can afford
- People borrow without thinking of how easy it is to get into financial trouble
Unsecured Loans have a number of positive benefits to people - speed - being one of the best
Lenders don't have any control over what you spend the money on. You could spend it on anything from home improvements to using the money for a summer holiday.
On your application form, we will ask what you plan to do with the money. We ask this to assess your affordability. If you later decide to spend the money on other projects, you won't be in breach of your loan conditions.
- Application forms are completed in under 5 minutes
- There are no complicated questions to answer
- Decisions are instant and real. No more decisions in principle. Approved means approved.
- The lender carries most of the risk for the loan. Goods won't automatically be handed over to the lender if the borrower defaults.